Utility Worker, Part-Time, Grounds
Job no: 492994
Work type: Staff Part-Time
Location: Moon Campus
||Utility Worker, Part-Time, Grounds
||The position performs manual work in the custodial care of University buildings and parking facilities. In addition, incumbents will be required to provide support for University athletic events, as well as other events as required. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Assistant Director of Grounds. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform manual work to support events and the custodial care of University buildings and parking facilities.
- Perform custodial duties for campus parking facilities, building entrances, conference and event facilities and other venues.
- Set up/tear down of event equipment and provide event support.
- Collect/dispose of refuse and waste materials from University facilities.
- Other Job Responsibilities: Operate power equipment, perform light maintenance duties and provide event support; snow removal; and related work as required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous manual work experience preferred
- Ability to work in a flexible environment
- Valid driver’s license required
|Act 153 Clearance Required
|Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check
|Required to Pass a Credit Check
|Additional Posting Information
|Special Applicant Instructions
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend