Guest Services Associate, Part-Time
Job no: 492997
Work type: Staff Part-Time
Department: Guest Services
Location: Island Sports Center
||Guest Services Associate, Part-Time
||The position is responsible for greeting guests as they arrive at the Island Sports Center. Must have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to perform all other duties associated with guest service support. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis.
- Responsible for greeting guests as they arrive to the center and attending to their needs and ensuring all services are paid. Checks in user groups and organizes parties.
- Responsible for answering telephones, taking messages, checking voicemail and transferring calls.
- Responsible for enrolling customers in Sports Center programs and editing enrollments as necessary.
- Maintains guest information in the Sports Center database. Prepares sign-in sheets, copies and flyers. Responsible for sending faxes, sorting mail and waivers, folding brochures, cleaning the desk area and maintaining adequate supplies.
- Performs opening, closing and balancing of the register.
- Additional duties as assigned by Guest Service Manager and Supervisor and Island Sports Center Chief Executive Officer.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Two years of customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Good organizational skills. Ability to work in busy environments and with different people.
|Act 153 Clearance Required
|Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check
|Required to Pass a Credit Check
|Additional Posting Information
|Special Applicant Instructions
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend