Utility Worker, Part-Time, Residence Halls
Job no: 493081
Work type: Staff Part-Time
Department: Facilities Services - Residence Halls
Location: Moon Campus
||Utility Worker, Part-Time, Residence Halls
||Facilities Services - Residence Halls
||The position performs manual work in the custodial care of University buildings and parking facilities. In addition, incumbents will be required to provide support for University athletic events, as well as other events as required. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Assistant Director of Facility Services. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform manual work to support events and the custodial care of University buildings and parking facilities.
- Perform custodial duties for campus parking facilities, building entrances, conference and event facilities and other venues.
- Set up/tear down of event equipment and provide event support.
- Collect/dispose of refuse and waste materials from University facilities.
- Other Job Responsibilities: Operate equipment to strip, scrub, wax and refinish floors; clean carpets and upholstery; wash windows, door frames and walls; perform light maintenance duties and provide event support; snow removal; and related work as required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard transmission.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, any shift at all campus locations, and report to work during any University closings.
- Ability to work in all weather types.
- Valid driver’s license.
|Act 153 Clearance Required
|Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check
|Required to Pass a Credit Check
|Additional Posting Information
|Special Applicant Instructions
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend