Transfer Admissions Counselor
Job no: 493150
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Department: Admissions - Transfer, Online and Colonial Hub
Location: Moon Campus
Categories: Enrollment Management, Other
||Transfer Admissions Counselor
||Admissions - Transfer, Online and Colonial Hub
||This is a counselor position within the admissions department primarily responsible for the recruitment of undergraduate transfer, traditional adult and non-traditional adult students to the University.
- Responsible for effectively managing the recruitment of prospective transfer, traditional adult and non-traditional adult students for all terms and freshmen for spring and summer terms. Responsible for the use of the Enrollment Management Action System (EMAS), the Patriot system and PowerFaids in order to correspond with prospective students. Counsels prospective applicants on admissions and financial aid processes and opportunities. Responsible for explaining the various enrollment management practices, procedures, and policies of the University to prospective students, parents and community college career counselors. Provides a follow-up to students and parents via phone, letters, email and scheduled appointment in specific recruitment territory. Responsible for completing phone calls, face-to-face visits, and written correspondence. Reviews admission applications, evaluates credential and makes admission decisions.
- Responsible for the scheduling and visitation of designated community colleges, places of employment and other locations. Responsible for attending college fairs and various other recruiting programs that are deemed necessary in order to attract students to the University. Adheres to University policies and procedures regarding travel and procurement.
- Will need to drive on behalf of the University.
- Responsible for performing related work as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- One to three years of experience in enrollment management or related field required.
- Ability to travel and work a varied schedule with flexible hours; ability to load and transport admissions materials, displays and other equipment.
- Valid driver's license required.
|Act 153 Clearance Required
|Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check
|Required to Pass a Credit Check
|Additional Posting Information
|Special Applicant Instructions
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend