Assistant Coach, Football (Defensive Backs), Part-Time
Job no: 493187
Work type: Staff Part-Time
Location: Moon Campus
||Assistant Coach, Football (Defensive Backs), Part-Time
||Responsible for coaching student athletes and assisting in the management and administration of the intercollegiate football program within the guidelines, rules, and regulations of Robert Morris University, Northeast Conference, and the NCAA. Focus on coaching defensive backs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two years of coaching in the sport of football at the collegiate level preferred..
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment to student-athlete welfare, academic success, University/NCAA rules.
- Valid driver's license required.
|Act 153 Clearance Required
|Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check
|Required to Pass a Credit Check
|Additional Posting Information
|Special Applicant Instructions
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend