Assistant Coach, Bowling
Job no: 493666
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Campus Recreation
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
Responsible for coaching both the Men’s and Women’s Club Bowling Teams. Provide assistance to the Head Coach with roster decisions, daily practice, in-game strategies and tournament player instruction.
- Use expert knowledge to coach, teach, condition and train the men's and women’s bowling teams under the guidance of the Head Coach. Will assist with and attend practices and games.
- Travel with both teams to matches and tournaments.
- Scout and recruit prospective players for the University.
- All other duties as assigned. On occasion may need to drive on behalf of the University. Evening and weekend hours may be required. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- High school or collegiate coaching experience is preferred.
- Collegiate bowling experience is preferred.
- Must have strong communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check: Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend