Assistant Coach, Men's D3 Club Ice Hockey
Job no: 493723
Location: Island Sports Center
Position Department: Campus Recreation
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
Robert Morris University is looking for an Assistant Coach for their Men's D3 ACHA Club Ice Hockey Team. The University is a proud member of the ACHA with successful hockey programs at the Men’s D1 and D3 levels, and a newly established D2 program beginning in the 2018-2019 season.
- Attend practices and games. Teach on-ice skills and player development. Assist with the organization of practices and games.
- Help manage the team from the bench during games.
- Assist with off-ice conditioning/video breakdown.
- Assist with coordination of recruiting and camps.
- On occasion may need to drive on behalf of the University.
- Other duties as assigned. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- One year minimum of coaching at the high school or collegiate level.
- Reliable, self-motivated, team-player, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license.
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check: Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend