Admissions Assistant, Part-Time
Job no: 494650
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Admissions Systems
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
The position is responsible for providing office help for Admissions Records. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis. This is a seasonal position.
- All other duties as assigned
- Assist Records by by processing incoming applications, document scanning, routine imports and data transfers
- Organize, implement and track app generation strategies
- Assist with mailings by creating and deploying creative items in various medium, including print, email, text and social media
- Application reviewer for admissions decision
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two or more years of computer experience, including data entry and experience with Microsoft Office. Prior Admissions experience as a consideration
- Excellent organizational skills; accuracy with detail work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professionalism and good customer relations skills.
Act 153 Clearance Required: No
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): No
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend