Graduate Program Coordinator
Job no: 494750
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: School of Business
Position Type: Staff Full-Time
The position is responsible for supporting graduate programs and miscellaneous activities in the School of Business. The position performs administrative (including secretarial) functions and general office work, which is performed under the general supervision of the MBA program director, School of Business (SBUS) Associate Deans and Dean of the SBUS.
- Responsible for supporting graduate programs under the direct supervision of the MBA program director, SBUS Associate Deans and Dean of the SBUS.
- Responsible for maintaining student records, course syllabi, meeting minutes and professional correspondence with graduate students.
- Responsible for maintaining admissions materials and other program-related records for the program administrators.
- Assists with the gathering and processing of information related to accreditation requirements, including but not limited to data entry into various support systems.
- Responsible for planning and arranging graduate events and activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years of secretarial experience preferably in a college or university.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Proficient knowledge of computer skills, including Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Docs.
- A willingness to develop computer skills, adjust to other updated technology and grow academically as required.
- Strong professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; problem solving skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work without supervision; ability to make independent judgments.
- Good customer relations skills needed to interact closely with staff, faculty and students, deal with multiple constituencies and work with a diverse population.
Act 153 Clearance Required: No
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): No
Required to Pass a Credit Check: Yes
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend