Game Day Media/Video Operations
Job no: 494812
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Athletics Game Day Staff
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
RMU Athletics is looking for outgoing and qualified candidates to work with our video staff and media relations department on game-day coverage. Individuals will be responsible for assisting game day staff with video streaming of the event. He/She will work closely with the Video Coordinator in establishing the best methods for streaming the events. This is a part-time, not benefit eligible position limited to 950 hours in a calendar year.
- Assist in video operation set-up, including setting up cameras, running cables, computer operation and testing programs and equipment.
- Work with other members of the video/media crew in order to ensure smooth operational efficiency.
- Help identify areas for growth and enhanced engagement.
- Attendance on game days at least one hour before scheduled game start time.
- Represent RMU in professional and courteous matter.
- Other assignments designated by the Video Coordinator or Media Relations Director.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Media Arts, Sports Management, Communication or Marketing Majors.
- Basic working knowledge of live sports video production.
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): No
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend