Admissions Assistant, Corporate Recruitment
Job no: 494924
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Admissions - Transfer, Online and Colonial Hub
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
This position is responsible for providing support to the Transfer and Online department by working with special student populations, such as, non-traditional students. This position will also work with students taking advantage of RMU’s corporate discounts. Light travel to student recruitment events is required. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis.
- Recruit non-traditional students as well as students from our corporate partners
- Maintain a tracking spreadsheet for students in special populations
- Travel to student recruitment events to represent RMU
- Review applicants for admissions decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two or more years of computer experience, including database proficiency. Prior Admissions experience a consideration.
- Excellent organizational skills; accuracy with detail work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professionalism and good customer relations skills. Creativity and experience with using social media.
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Act 153 Clearance Required: No
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend