Graduate Enrollment Manager
Job no: 495221
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Admissions - Graduate
Position Type: Staff Full-Time
This is a counselor position within the Admissions Department responsible for the recruitment of graduate students at Robert Morris University. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Transfer, Online and Graduate Admissions, this position is responsible for enrollment of domestic and international graduate students and current RMU students pursuing an accelerated bachelor's to master's degree through various means of communication, coordinating and conducting of interviews and campus visits, and educating students on specific programs and the application, registration and financial aid processes.
- Recruit students for graduate, doctoral, and accelerated degrees through various means of communication.
- Coordinate and conducts interviews and campus visits both in personal and virtually.
- Educate students on specific programs and the application, registration and financial add process.
- Attend career and job fairs to promote graduate programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of higher education admissions/recruiting desired; graduate admissions/recruiting experience preferred.
- *Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills with the ability to deal with confidential information and the diverse needs of campus visitors through superior customer service.
- *Ability to manage projects and work independently; ability and willingness to work irregular hours, evening and weekends in addition to regular hours.
- *Highly motivated with a positive attitude; strong commitment to customer service and student focus.
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend