Enrollment Communication Slate Specialist
Job no: 495403
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Enrollment Management
Position Type: Staff Full-Time
The Enrollment Communication Slate Specialist will create, execute and evaluate enrollment communication recruiting campaigns. Involves significant work in Slate, the CRM used by admissions. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience and success in writing and designing email and print communication, building and managing communication flows, and providing metrics of campaign performance.
- Campaign management (drip marketing), including managing and implementing the communication flow calendar, including electronic communications, letters and publications.
- Event management in Slate, including development of associated communication flow items including emails and text messages.
- Creation of queries in Slate to facilitate ad hoc mailing and drip marketing campaigns.
- Creation of content and design of a wide variety of emails to prospective students and parents.
- Liaison between admissions and public relations for creation of new publications, web content and form.
- Maintain Slate student portal to keep it current and accurate.
- Create forms as needed for events or campaigns.
- Provide reports and metrics on the outcomes and impact of communication campaigns and other outreach.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; marketing, communication or related degree is optimal.
- Experience working in higher education, enrollment or communications-related field. Experience creating and designing content for written, digital, social media and email platforms.
- Excellent technology skills including demonstrated hands-on knowledge of utilizing the Slate CRM to maximize use of its communication and reporting features, drip campaigns, and student portal. Ability to analyze data and report outcomes to multiple audiences. Strong written and verbal communication skills, highly creative.
Act 153 Clearance Required: No
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): No
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend