Job no: 495449
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: PR & Marketing
Position Type: Staff Full-Time
Overview: The Web Designer will assist the Associate Director of Digital Strategy in managing and evolving the user interface, visual design, and content of the RMU website and will also provide ongoing support in the development of SEO, email marketing, and other digital initiatives.
- Design web graphics including banners, ads, icons, logos, accent images, and other relevant visual materials for the RMU marketing website.
- Work with Drupal CMS to update website pages with new content and information.
- Create and update website HTML and CSS to ensure consistent visual styling, desktop and mobile responsiveness, and proper accessibility per WCAG and Section 508 standards.
- Write SEO-appropriate content for website pages as needed and review existing content to ensure accuracy and appropriate SEO strength and formatting.
- Create and design emails and email marketing campaigns in coordination with development staff and other university departments and constituents.
- Support marketing and PR staff with web-related needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be available after hours and on weekends.
- Bachelor's in web development, graphics design, marketing, or similar field/experience.
- 3+ years working in web design, web development, and/or graphic design. Experience preferred with web content writing, SEO, and/or email marketing.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend