Transfer Success Specialist
Job no: 495533
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Office of the Provost
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
This is a part-time transfer support position within Academic Affairs that is primarily responsible for transcript evaluation, support functions for transfer credit information, and coordination of communications within the Transfer Success Center. This is a non-benefit, part-time role limited to 950 hours per calendar year.
- Evaluates and articulates transcripts of transfer students.
- Collaborates closely with partnering RMU offices to support transfer credit evaluation.
- Coordinates the collection, dissemination, organization, and maintenance of transfer credit information (seems to be duplicated by above bullet point).
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of articulation agreements with other post-secondary institutions.
- Coordinates the communications of the Transfer Success Center in consultation with the Transfer Success Center Director.
- In collaboration with the Transfer Success Director and the RMU Registrar’s Office, maintains an up-to-date procedure manual for processes pertaining to the transfer evaluation process both within and outside of the office.
- Conducts limited communications with students about the transfer credit evaluation process.
- Consistently monitors and revises work procedures to improve operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 1-2 years of higher education experience preferred.
- Attentiveness to detail and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Act 153 Clearance Required: No
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): No
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend