Donor Relations Record Management Assistant
Job no: 495608
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Development
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
The Donor Relations Records Management Assistant (DRRMA) will provide direct fundraising support to the Donor Relations Coordinator by completing all updates on records related to events, gift processing, prospect information and record maintenance as well as serving as a resource for data. The DRRMA must be capable of working independently to determine and set priorities within the record management process. Maturity, tact, sensitivity and understanding alumni and donor information are crucial to insure positive and productive interactions with all relationships of the University. The DRRMA will be an energetic and team oriented individual that is seeking experience in the field of data management. This is a part-time, non-benefit eligible position. Hours worked are not to exceed 950 hours annually.
- Gather and organize changes and enter information to new and existing records contained in the database (The Raiser’s Edge). This includes record merges, individual record updates and global changes necessary to ensure adherence to overall policy for record management.
- Perform individual and global data enrichment updates to the constituency database related to employment, alumni activity and prospect information.
- Provide support to the Donor Relations Coordinator with record and data exports (ex: outsourced mailings and requests from fundraising staff).
- Will work with the entire Institutional Advancement staff to clean and retrieve data from the database (The Raiser’s Edge).
- Review records in an effort to identify areas of inconsistency and duplication. Monthly provide reports for the Donor Relations Coordinator and the Institutional Advancement staff as requested.
- Prepare record update process notes.
- Provide other appropriate assistance related to fundraising projects and record maintenance; perform related work as assigned by the Donor Relations Coordinator.
- Associate’s degree required or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in an office environment.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills to work collaboratively in a team and results-based environment; ability to manage time, priorities and projects.
- Microsoft product knowledge a must.
- Warm, professional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a range of staff, faculty, volunteers, alumni, current and prospective donors and the general public.
- A positive, achievement-oriented attitude and proactive work ethic.
- The ability to maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality with sensitive donor giving information.
- Experience with database programs (i.e. Raiser’s Edge) is preferred.
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Act 153 Clearance Required: No
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): No
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend