Men's Basketball Video Manager
Job no: 496078
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Men's Basketball
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
This position is responsible for oversight of the video functions of the men’s basketball program. This is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year.
- Responsible for managing the video functions of the program, including breaking down scouting film of opponents and breaking down film of RMU practices.
- Performs analysis of the videos after breakdown and makes game play recommendations to coaches.
- Edits and analyzes film.
- Collaborates with coaches on scouting analysis of opponents.
- Directs the work of students who support the basketball program.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency in Synergy video editing software required.
- Ability to drive or have reliable transportation to travel on behalf of the University.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation to travel on behalf of the University is required
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend