Job no: 497156
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Athletics Media Relations
Position Type: Staff Full-Time
Coordinates all video production and streaming for all sporting events within the Department of Athletics.
- Supervise the video production of all web streaming of home athletic contests (football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, ice hockey, lacrosse, softball)
- Make recommendations for and execute purchases of needed video and other electronic equipment
- Recruit student workers (act as liaison with Academic Media Center)
- Train student workers
- Utilize technical expertise in the setup of game day production equipment, and troubleshoot problems with equipment and software (in conjunction with IT and external software website providers)
- Supervise and participate in game day in-venue and on-air production activities
- Supervise the Instant Replay Coordinator and his/her staff in the setup and execution of in-game instant replay services as required by Conference rules, including football, basketball, ice hockey, and possibly volleyball.
- Oversee the use of video for feature stories, coach’s interviews, player interviews, and content for social media distribution.
- Supervise office student workers.
- Will be required to drive on behalf of the University.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Crew production team for each live broadcast.
- Supervise payroll of broadcast crews.
- Oversee the production of in-venue intro videos and other in-venue video elements
- Bachelor’s degree is required (or soon to be completed)
- Knowledge of newtek tricaster/3-play, Ross expression and Ross Carbonite
- 2+ years experience in video production and web-streaming.
- Excellent technical knowledge of all components of video production and internet streaming.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and commitment to all University, NCAA, and Conference rules and policies.
- Ability to work on weekends and evenings.
- Valid driver’s license is required or the ability to travel on behalf of the university is required.
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend