Athletics Game Day Media/Video Creative Assistant
Job no: 497340
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Athletics Game Day Staff
Position Type: Staff Part-Time
RMU Athletics is looking for outgoing and qualified candidates to work with our marketing and media relations department on video creative. This individual will be responsible for assisting with creative content for in-venue and social media. He/She will work closely with the Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing and Video Coordinator in establishing the best practice/methods to enhance RMU Athletics brand.
- Assist with creative video operation set-up, including setting up cameras, running cables, computer operation and testing programs and equipment.
- Work with other members of the video/media crew in order to ensure best practices are being met.
- Help identify areas for growth and enhanced engagement.
- Attendance on game days to capture footage needed for assigned projects
- Dedicated number of office hours
- Represent RMU in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other assignments designated by the Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing or Video Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree preferred or making progress toward four-year degree
- A desire to learn new methods of driving engagement as it correlates to social engagement, in-venue fan experience and revenue generation
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic working knowledge of live sports production
- Basic working knowledge of video production equipment
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: No
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend