Club Sports Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
Job no: 495612
Location: Moon Campus
Position Department: Campus Recreation
Position Type: Staff Full-Time
The Campus Recreation Department at Robert Morris University is seeking applications for the position of Club Sports Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator. The position will assist the Director of Campus Recreation in the day-to-day administration of the club sports department, and the recruitment of student-athletes to participate in our club sports program.
- Assist with the coordination of in-person recruiting visits, the maintenance of scholarship offers, recruiting targets and recruiting commitments, updating the coaching staff on recruiting issues and communicating eligibility and/or admissions status with prospective student-athletes and coaching staff.
- Serve as a liaison with the university admissions office and the Director of Campus Recreation.
- Assist the Director of Campus Recreation and club sports coaching staff members with the administration of applicable recruiting software to effectively monitor recruiting.
- Manage logistical planning of on-campus official and unofficial recruiting visits by prospective student-athletes.
- Assist in establishing a data bank of prospects utilizing varied recruiting services, distributing prospect lists to coaches, developing and updating recruitment processes and best practices.
- Organize and assemble coaches recruiting books, signee checklists, calendars, internet research, recruiting boards, prospects and coaches mobile telephone directories, database updates, and prospects library.
- Assist the Director of Campus Recreation with maintaining and updating the club sports website.
- Assist the Director of Campus Recreation with developing and implementing a marketing plan to enhance the visibility and brand of the club sports program.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Recreation including but not limited to assisting with other campus recreation programming including intramurals, fitness programs, and other Student Life responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in sport management, athletic coaching, or a similar field is required.
- One (1) year of experience in sports administration, coaching, or student-athlete playing experience at the collegiate level.
- Should be familiar with campus recreation with particular emphasis on intercollegiate club sports. Knowledge of collegiate club sports and conference guidelines, policies, rules, and regulations is required.
Act 153 Clearance Required: Yes
Required To Pass a Motor Vehicle Report Check (If driving on behalf of the University): Yes
Required to Pass a Credit Check: Yes
Additional Posting Information: None
Special Applicant Instructions: None
Commitment to Diversity:
Robert Morris University is committed to increasing diversity in our community and actively pursues individuals from all backgrounds. Additionally, RMU complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and provides equal opportunity in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (412) 397-6270 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend